- Plug in one end of the provided ethernet cable in your router/modem.
- Plug in the other end into the WAN port as shown in the image below.
If your sensor appears as offline, please ask your system administrator if DHCP is enabled, outbound ports 80 & 443 are open and if the router is behind a proxy. If the router is behind a proxy, please ask them to configure the proxy with the sensor as follows:
- On your mobile phone, go to Settings Wi-Fi settings and click on the Network Name starting with @BLUEFOX_XXXX (the XXXX part is custom for you). If prompted for a password (KEY), please locate your custom password in your campaign manager tool.
- Once you see the checkmark appear, open up this URL in your mobile browser: http://10.10.0.1:2010
- When prompted, enter your Wi-Fi Network Name and Password details as indicated. Once you click the URL, you'll see a pop-up screen as follows:
- The proxy details section is not currently enabled. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have a specific requirement for this field.
Article is closed for comments.